Getting braces is a big decision, but the benefits of straight teeth can last a lifetime. In-Ovation C is a revolutionary system that provides patients with a healthy and beautiful smile in less time than traditional braces. It is a great option for people who feel the maintenance of braces may be too much for their busy schedules.
What is In-Ovation C?
In-Ovation C is an innovative fixed brace system similar to traditional braces with some added benefits. This system features self-litigating brackets made of ceramic with rhodium-processed clips. These materials allow for a comparable strength and performance to metal but are less visible.
What are the benefits of the system?
- Ceramic translucency and smaller braces help minimize the appearance of the braces
- Longer periods without the need for adjustments result in fewer appointments and shorter follow-ups
- Self-litigating wires provide greater comfort than metallic or rubber ties
- Smaller braces allow for easy brushing to keep your mouth clean and healthy
- The innovative system provides faster results than traditional braces
Who can use In-Ovation C?
Because of its simplicity and convenience, In-Ovation C is great for people with busy lifestyles. It is especially popular with adults who do not want to spend too much time at the orthodontist. Since it is an adaptable treatment, a wide range of patients are suitable for this treatment, including teenagers.
Explore all of our options, then visit us at one of our three state-of-art Central Florida locations for all of your braces needs. Your initial appointment is 100 percent free and includes a thorough orthodontic exam, all necessary x-rays, and a consultation on your options for treatment. Our staff will take the time to help you explore all of your treatment options, laying out the pricing information, individual procedures, and more in a friendly, welcoming environment.